SMART Business is the complete teaching solution for Junior Cycle Business Studies.
SMART Business a clearly structured programme that will make Junior Cycle Business Studies easy for teachers to teach and for students to learn.
Join our expert author John Taylor for a Junior Cycle information evening.
|Tues, 12 March||Dublin||Crowne Plaza Hotel, Blanchardstown, Dublin||REGISTER|
|Wed, 13 March||Cork||Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Tivoli||REGISTER|
|Thurs, 14 March||Galway||Salthill Hotel, The Promenade, Galway||REGISTER|
Teach with confidence
Created by John Taylor, author of EuroBusiness
Practical structure gives chapters divided into bite-sized topics
Relatable and engaging for students
- Strong case-study focus in Student Learning Log
- Encourages students to generate ideas and consider the choices they make
- Reflection pages in Student Learning Log dive self-assessment
Practice, Practice, Practice!
- Extensive practice in the textbook with 'Activate Your Knowledge', 'Take the Challenge!' and graded 'Test Yourself' questions
- Comprehensive Student Learning Log with questions that test knowledge and develop critical thinking
- Teacher's Guide included yearly plans, suggested units of learning, and chapter-by-chapter teaching suggestions
- Textbook chapters outline learning outcomes, learning intentions, keywords and key concepts
Digital that brings Business Studies to life
- Editable PowerPoints for every chapter
- Termly eNewsletters with timely, topical content
- Editable Excel files for all the account examples
- Step-through accounts
- Questions based on SEC sample paper and the NCCA's sample-question list
- Self-assessment and reflection are key features of the Student Learning Log
- The Student Learning Log prompts ideas for the Business in Action project (CBA1) and Presentation (CBA2)
- Comprehensive solutions to questions in the textbook and Student Learning Log
Sign in to sample even more digital teaching resources!