Written by PE Teachers with expert insight into your teaching needs - Fergal Lyons, Sarahjane Belton, Nicoa Crean & Ivan O' Mahony.
Meeting the new Junior Cycle requirements, all Active for Life assessments are mapped through the Wellbeing Statements of Learning and key skills of the framework for the Junior Cycle.
Developing a passion for PE, the Student Learning Log provides a complete record of student work for the three years of Junior Cycle.
Designed to be used when teaching both the Junior Cycle PE course and the short course, the Teacher’s Guide provides the comprehensive support necessary to deliver a broad and balanced PE programme.
- Planning advice for Junior Cycle and short course PE
- A step-by-step guide through every chapter of the Learning Record
- Tools to create your own course tailored to the facilities available in your school
- 120 formative assessment tools and 15 CBA suggestions with success criteria outlined
Student Learning Record
- Meets the new Junior Cycle requirements for assessment
- Teacher assessment
- Peer assessment
- Group assessment
- Durable and practical for use outside of the classroom
- Each chapter highlights the relevant learning objectives and Wellbeing key skills
- Focuses on developing the skills necessary for Leaving Cycle PE
Contact your local Folens representative for more information.
Introduce Wellbeing for Junior Cycle with confidence
The Folens Wellbeing Package is a starter pack to get you on track for teaching this new area of learning.
Make a Difference
Covers the three years of Civic, Social and Political Education (CSPE) for Junior Cycle.
Active for Life
Covers the three years of Physical Education (PE) for Junior Cycle
My Life - Book 1
Covers Social, Personal and Health Education (SPHE) for First Year of Junior Cycle (Books 2 & 3 for Second and Third Years available separately)